Image and text by Lindsey Johnson for Design Mom.
For Menu #13 of our Lunch Box Series, we’re doing another snack-y lunch because they are so popular! This time I’ve created a mini-relish tray (minus pickles) with a homemade Ranch dip (Greek yogurt and seasoning mix). Instead of cheese, I’ve included a squeezable yogurt.
LUNCH MENU #13
-mixed veggies + olives
– ranch dip
– salami + ham
– cereal bar
– honey whole wheat pretzels
– squeezable yogurt
– I like to roll the lunch meat. It’s easy to pick up eat and it’s more fun. :)
– You can freeze the yogurt so it stays extra cold, but my kids said it stays cold enough with the ice pack.
– Lunch box from IKEA (available in-store in the US)
– Orange container and dip container by Lunch Blox
– Lunchskins snack bag
– Camelbak water bottle
3 thoughts on “Lunch Menu #13”
Camelbak water bottles are the best! And I’m not craving pretzels like you wouldn’t believe.
I LOVE this series!!! I have four girls (and a husband) who have completely different tastes in lunches, but I’m too lazy to actively search out ideas online. Every time one of your lunch posts pop up, I feel like I’ve won the lottery. :)
i adore this lunch menu series! so different! clever and fresh, and i love the fact that the actual lunch is not just a product you try to advertise as we often see in other blogs, but really something to eat!! cool and enjoyable!